Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Let the Wedding Planning Begin!!!

We are just about ONE year out from our May 2013 nuptials and Danny and I headed back to Dayton to start getting some real logistics finalized.  It was quite a successful trip- we picked up my dress, chose our band, our florist and our rehearsal dinner location!  Not too shabby for a less than 48 hour trip!  Oh and we were able to fit in some fun family time. 

Shout out to my cousin, Bridget, who is following fast and hard in my theme party planning passion.  Check out her adorable cinco de mayo pictures- all her ideas were found on none other than pinterest!!


She had paper lanterns and tissue balls all over her back yard- what a beautiful day!

Mojito, margarita and tequila shot station!!!

These little ones discovered edamame and the key lime pies!

Love her colorful napkins and the twine is a perfect touch!

YUM

Bridget, Clara, Tori and Maureen

My adorable parents were having fun!

Love these candle holders- an easy and affordable project that adds the right amount of color!

These tissue balls tied the theme together all over the house!

Adorable

Looks great with any color!

Myself and the Hostess!
Luckily, I was able to squeeze in a visit to Mimi and Poppy's before we left to go back to DC.  They are fun as always and I love how their house is coming together!!

Hanging out and drinking champagne!

Some of my two favorite guys!


Mimi

Their pond! So cute. 
It is always great to go home, but my trips for the next year will be consumed with wedding planning.  It was great to fit in some fun family time as well!

We are celebrating our -1 year anniversary this month, so it is really starting to feel real!!!

xoxo,
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment