Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Intellectual Wedding

Once in a while I get the opportunity to be the onsite contact for the Waterview Conference Center.  A few weekends ago I also played the role of day-of coordinator.  I absolutely do not mind and it is always great practice for the three day of coordinations I have coming up in the next year.

This bride was very low key and very organized.  A previous event planner in my department, Meg was amazing to work with. She is now a teacher and the groom is a scientist, so their theme was kind of intellectual. I love how a simple centerpiece can look so elegant and professional!

Card table


Gift table and guest book

The centerpieces lined up and ready to go

Ninja photo of the ceremony

Simple yet elegant


Gluten-free cupcakes for the many dietary restrictions there!

Love the scale
They were so sweet and the dad gave me a hug at the end of the night.  She also sent us an edible arrangement to show her gratitude- deeeelicious! :)

Up next: Updates on our upcoming nuptials!

Xoxo,
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment