Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

As I mentioned in my last post, I am a month away from being an aunt for the first time.  If you know our family at all, we are obsessed with dogs, so it was only perfect that the theme be "Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails."  With the help of my co-hostess, my Mom, and a lot of work from Danny and my Dad, we were able to create a pretty amazing baby shower.  We had around 60 people, lots of food, drinks, baby stuff and of course our wonderful family and friends!


Delicious cookies from our favorite, Ashley's Bakery, in Oakwood, OH!



Who says people can't eat out of dog bowls??
 

Sam and Tammy enjoying some of our yummy dishes!




Our Signature Drink, created by Mixologist Scotty Holland: The Baby Bliss

 
The Baby Bliss
part with St-Germain
-Top with Champagne
-Squeeze of lemon
-Add 3 blueberries and a slice of lemon



Our give away, puppy chow!  I hand made the labels with the help from Paper Source.



Personalized cigars- with a surprise for one lucky winner, which turned out to be the Daddy-to-be!
 

We had a station to fill out wishes and advice for parents and baby.  Complete with silver dog pens!
 

Mommy-to-be!


Our Aunt Loura, Poppy and Mimi enjoying the signature cocktails!


Grandpa and great Grandpa to be!


There may have been a little cheating in the games, but we had many winners! 
Connie and Katie's aunt are hard at work!


My lovely co-Hostess! 


Poppy, Bridget and I creating our onesies!



Tony and Gwyn


Daddy-to-be practicing with the lovely little Charlotte


Cooling off after the party


Little Lucy and Mommy, Erin, came out to play!


Dad and Danny get some well deserved rest!


Thanks to Auntie Em for this gem :)

Sisters!


I know my brother and Katie will be amazing parents and I can't wait to meet Baby Shempp at Thanksgiving!  Thanks to my mom for all the help and support during this shower- we put on a great party!
xoxo,
Jza Jza







1 comment:

  1. So great! It was the best baby shower ever. You're the best sis a girl could ask for...and you're going to be a wonderful Auntie. Baby S is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete