Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, November 3, 2011

WE'RE ENGAGED!!

As I have been preparing for the New York Marathon, I have also been preparing for a proposal.  I was absolutely convinced that I was getting engaged in New York City during the NYC Marathon weekend.  

Danny and I had plans to go on a Capitol dome tour a while ago and I just thought it was another fun DC cultural outing.  Little did I know what was to come!

Check out the Video!

One of our first dates was a Capitol tour- 5 years ago Danny worked on the hill and one of his jobs as an intern was to give countless tours of the Capitol.  It was a really fun day and the fact that we went back made the engagement even more special!  After the proposal, we met 30 or so of our friends at Senator Wyden's hideaway office for a champagne reception.  I couldn't be happier!

A few picture of the big moment- to check out all of our pictures, please go here: Engagement Pictures


















Thank you for all the well wishes!  We couldn't be happier!  On to wedding planning!

xoxo,
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment