Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

Week of the Chesapeake!

In my five years of living in DC, I have not really spent any time on the Chesapeake.  This week, I went twice!  First to Cambridge, MD to the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort for a site visit.  I am helping plan our company's leadership retreat there next month.  The views were really great and I am very excited to be a part of this event. My second trip out was to Chesapeake Beach, MD for Melissa and Mike's wedding.  It was a really fun wedding with many of our friends from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.  

This part may be boring, but a few pictures from the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort:

Lobby Bar for the Global Leadership Retreat

They show movies on that screen!

Location for our second cocktail reception.

A few photos from Melissa and Mike's wedding at Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa.  It was a really delightful evening and the food was AWESOME!  Seriously, the Crab Imperial was so yummy!  We had so much fun with all of our friends and can't wait until the next one!

The rain stopped and the sun came out just in time for the ceremony!

They looked so beautiful!


Baby Gus and John

Le ha ha
So  handsome!

Danny and I xoxoxo

Bob and I

Scotty and Leah- Pretty in Pink!

The Bride, Melissa,  and I- she is so pretty!

Melissa and Amber, the MOH
Vicki and I - After I caught the bouquet!!! (oh and the best man photo bombed us)
BLS crew, something is funny!
The next morning, we recalled the many funny things and the great time we had last night.  We were starving as apparently a midnight trip to Pizza Hut went bust for the rest of my party.  We came across a cute little town called North Beach and went to this absolutely delightful bakery called Blondie's.












HOMEMADE POPTART!  AWESOME

Delicious Latte

Yum!  Ha Ha



Then we got poured on during the 30 second walk from the bakery to the car.
 It was a great weekend and I will definitely head out to the Chesapeake more often.  Great times with Scotty and Leah as always- I love them! Can't wait for our next getaway!

xoxo,
Jza Jza


No comments:

Post a Comment