Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Getting ready to rock and roll out!

Well, last week and weekend wasn't the craziest in the world.  We did finally find an apartment to live in and cannot wait to move!  We are only heading 3 blocks away, but considering our time crunch to find a new apartment, we are ecstatic to start the process!

We spent the majority of the weekend packing (after I ran 21 miles for my marathon training on Saturday). 

We did take a break to go see Hubble 3D at the Imax Theater at the National Air and Space Museum.  Danny and I both love this museum.  Danny, because he is obsessed with space.  Seriously, he has such a man crush on Carl Sagan, it is not even funny.  I love this museum, because my very own Grandfather helped build the Minuteman III that is here.  He always tells me that rocket paid for my aunt's college tuition.

Anyway, here we are at Hubble, the glasses were so ridiculous, I had to take a picture.

Ohhhh Yeahhhhh....

Oh and Leonardo DiCaprio narrated (my lifelong celebrity crush), so it was twice as exciting!

We are back to packing and ready to move next Monday- wish us luck!

xoxo,
Jza Jza

 

No comments:

Post a Comment