Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 16, 2011

Global Leadership Group- Chesapeake Bay Resort and celebration!

Last week I spent the majority of my time behind a very lovely registration desk at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina.  Although a beautiful location, I spent very little outside, as it rained for the majority of our evenings.  This delightful meeting was called the Global Leadership Group Retreat for the internal high-up directors of our company.  MC'ed by by a chairman and speakers from The Economist, MIT and PepsiCo, the directors were able to network and discuss best practices for their own programs. 

Chris Tassa is an amazing planner and he took the reins on this one.  I was able to hop along for the ride, manage the room blocks and co-pilot the onsite management.

View from my room- Early Rise!
Off for our Three Day Cruise!

120 Name tags- ready to go!

Chris at Registration- we spent a solid 4 days behind this desk.
Hitting our first of 6 red bulls over the next few days!  Preparing for early mornings and long nights!

Our Tiffany Giveaways
Full Table Setting Night One
Morning of Day 2: 120 Name Tents!
General Session
Lunch Day 2
Chris and I preparing for Cocktail Reception and Dinner no. 2
Cheese and Wine Pairing Station
Red bull No. 3 or 4
Dinner Night 2
Overall, it was a great event.  We got great feedback including "Congrats on a great event- the service was top notch."  Exactly what we were looking for!

The next day I was able to blow off some steam at the OSU game (literally steamed the whole/not so fun game) and met up with some friends, such as Leo Deluca and the Remnant brothers from my high school.  They did a great job in their performance! (This was all after a 19 mile run- getting ready for marathon!)

Started the Night watching Southeast Engine on their Fall Tour.
Hung out with Elizabeth and Alicia all night- we were a little overdressed for the 9:30 club!
Met up with Gwyn for a second time a little later- she is wonderful!
Obviously we were having fun.  Or making fun of Tony's beard! :)
 It was a great weekend and I ending it with a blast hanging with a lot of friends from here or there.  Thanks to Chris for a great event and to my girls for helping me celebrate!  I look forward to many more events and many more celebrations!

xoxo
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment