Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 16, 2011

Six Months Later....

Check it off the bucket list.  I finally finished Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand.  Although a very long book (with a 90 page monologue near the end), I am happy to announce that I finished reading a great novel. 

Thanks to Scott Gabriel, who I stole this from 4 years ago!
A few of my Favorite Quotes:

"Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another."
"Every man is free to rise as far as he's able or willing, but it's only the degree to which he thinks that determines the degree to which he'll rise."
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
xoxo,
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment