Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The weeks are flying by!

First of all, how is it September already?  I really feel like it was just memorial day not too long ago.  It is really crazy how time just flew by this summer.  It is even more depressing when the weather starts to turn.  I am one for the hot weather- so I am holding on to summer as long as possible!

Last weekend my cousin, Chelsea, came to visit.  It was her first time in DC and we enjoyed a day of monument site seeing, a day of relaxing (while the "hurricane" came through) and a day of museums.
Chelsea is representing at the WWII Memorial

Chelsea and I in front of the Washington Monument



We went out on the town in chinatown Friday Night.  Here we are at Iron Horse.

We all went out the next night- braving the hurricane to our favorite spot, the Blaguard.
It was so great to have Chelsea in town for the whole weekend.  Although it took me a while to recover from her College-style partying, she is welcome back anytime!! A perfect mix of site seeing and play time, we had an incredible cousin weekend!

xoxo
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment