Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, October 7, 2011

Rosslyn Farmer's Market

My friend, Allison, and I were out to find the infamous hidden Subway in Rosslyn, when we came upon the farmer's market last week.  Although it is only 3-4 tents, it is a treat to see in such a business oriented part of town.  This week, we dragged Catherine along to buy some mini pumpkins and try out yummy fresh fruits and veggies!

Flowers!

Veggies!

Our pumpkins!
This weekend, I'll regale you with other fascinating tales about veggie picking as we go to the apple orchard to pick apples and pumpkins! :)

Xoxo,
JzaJza

1 comment:

  1. JQ, I love your blog. Regarding the beautiful bouquet, did you happen to ask what the round green ones are called? I once asked... Then I laughed (and blushed). -Mesa

    ReplyDelete