Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Race Fail

As I am gearing up for the marathon in a few weeks, I have been running quite a bit.  Last weekend, I finished my longest training run- 23 miles.  Luckily, I am an ambassador for Michelob Ultra and it has gotten me really excited for the race.  Last weekend, Danny and I attempted to run a 10K, but the dedication to the new MLK memorial (which was postponed due to the earthquake) block off all entry to the race route and we couldn't get through.  I wanted to pass out free coozies and towels, but the odds were against me!  It is probably for the best, as my legs were shot and I needed a break anyway. 

Instead we took a walk up to visit Lincoln.



Looking forward to racing for Michelob Ultra at the NYC Marathon on Nov 6!  Wish me luck!

Xoxo,
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment