Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Raleigh, north cakalakie

Danny and I headed down to Raleigh to see our friends, Bama and Travis. They are getting married in december- so we checked out their venues and I put in my two cents to how they can set up. That have a very rustic feeling location for both their ceremony and reception, which will be amazing! I look forward to seeing the final product!

In between wedding planning- we beat the heat hanging out at their friend's pool and eating local treats! We had a hot dog from the famous Roast Grill- which was so yummy! We tried beers at at Tasty's and had dinner at a famous chicken and waffle place. Double yum!

It was pretty dang hot all weekend- so my energy level was really low as the day wore on!

We had a great time at their new house and got to catch up on all of their wedding plans!

Thanks for everything!

Hope you all beat the heat in your parts!

Xoxo,
Jza Jza

No comments:

Post a Comment